Pokemon: The Adventures in Johto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened after Ash had left Johto? Tons of new trainers came, and now it is time for a new set of trainers to start their journey in Johto!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Tony

Location : Do you like Pokemon? Then please join Pokeboard (no, I did not make that site). It is a large Pokemon loving community.

Hello Everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone~   Hello Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi, I'm Tony. Most people call me Molly (except on one site, since I can't share my name there). No one may call me Tony, except for Edward Elric. She came up with the nickname because of my love of Tony Stark/Iron Man, so only she has the right to call me Tony. Anyone else who calls me Tony will be ignored.
My favorite TV shows are Pokemon, Digimon, Danny Phantom, American Idol, and Bleach. I have some favorite movies, too. They are any of the Pokemon movies, any of the Digimon movies (aside from any of the Digimon Frontier movies. I hated that season), The Ultimate Enemy (Danny Phantom), Urban Jungle (Danny Phantom), Phantom Planet (Danny Phantom), all four of the Bleach movies, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Parental Guidance, Gone (the one with Amanda Seyfried), The Avengers (2012), Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Rise of the Guardians.
I'm not much of a reader, unless it's Fanfiction. I've only read the first two box sets of the Warriors books and Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
I love music. I love Kelly Clarkson (she inspires me to sing), Sheryl Crow, Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Taeyang, Boyce Avenue, The Fray, Linkin' Park, Breaking Benjamin, Psy, Rebecca Black, Michael Buble, Three Doors Down, Trapt, Skillet, the Tans Siberian Orchestra, Big Time Rush, Train, Evanescence, Hannah Montana, Alvin and the Chipmunks, China Anne McClain, Taio Cruz, P!nk, Owl City, and Big Time Rush.
I am an avid roleplayer, and I can post up to two paragraphs per roleplay. I joined because I was looking for a place to post two of my roleplays from another site (where I go by The Altered Riolu).
Some personal (just enough to post here) stuff about me... Well, I'm fourteen, female, and I'm a Freshman in high school. I have a boyfriend named David, and we've been in the same school since the fourth grade. We've been in the same homeroom since seventh grade. I have ADHD (Attention Defect Hyperactivity Disorder, for those who don't know), HFA (High Functioning Autism, it's sort of like Aspergers Syndrome, but it's still Autism), and PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Delay - Not Otherwise Specified). I've been in a special program at school for kids like that since the third grade. In elementary school it's called SAIL (I don't know what it stands for, though). In Middle School and High School, it's COAST (Creative Options for Adolescents on the Second Tier). Just this year, I started to go to two normal classes (College Level) and another one known as a College Level Inclusion Class (they have a teacher's assistant who is trained to help out with kids with things like ADHD and Autism). I have type 1 Diabetes, too. I've had it for, about four years now.
I have some other usernames I use on sites. There's Tony, Dear Agony, Dear_Agony, IHaveNoIdea, Molly, The Altered Riolu, Ichigo Kurosaki, Ichigo_Kurosaki, BoyceAvenue, BoyceAvenueLOVER, BoyceAvenueLOVER1998, Jack Frost, and Jack_Frost.
Any questions? Just ask me! Depending on the question, I might answer it.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmntadvijohto.rpg-board.net

Hello Everyone~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: The Adventures in Johto :: General Category :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: